Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by sonia

Page: 44 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: sonia
Question 176

Which of the following would MOST likely be identified by a credentialed scan but would be missed by an uncredentialed scan?

Options:

A.

Vulnerabilities with a CVSS score greater than 6.9.

B.

Critical infrastructure vulnerabilities on non-IP protocols.

C.

CVEs related to non-Microsoft systems such as printers and switches.

D.

Missing patches for third-party software on Windows workstations and servers.

Discussion
Question 177

Which of the following function as preventive, detective, and deterrent controls to reduce the risk of physical theft? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Mantraps

B.

Security guards

C.

Video surveillance

D.

Fences

E.

Bollards

F.

Antivirus

Discussion
Question 178

During a security assessment, a security finds a file with overly permissive permissions. Which of the following tools will allow the analyst to reduce the permission for the existing users and groups and remove the set-user-ID from the file?

Options:

A.

1s

B.

chflags

C.

chmod

D.

lsof

E.

setuid

Discussion
Question 179

A company is required to continue using legacy software to support a critical service. Which of the following BEST explains a risk of this practice?

Options:

A.

Default system configuration

B.

Unsecure protocols

C.

Lack of vendor support

D.

Weak encryption

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 44 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99