Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by aylah

Page: 17 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: aylah
Question 68

An organization is repairing the damage after an incident. Which of the following controls is being implemented?

Options:

A.

Detective

B.

Preventive

C.

Corrective

D.

Compensating

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 69

An organization is building a new headquarters and has placed fake cameras around the building in an attempt to discourage potential intruders. Which of the following kinds of controls describes this security method?

Options:

A.

Detective

B.

Deterrent

C.

Directive

D.

Corrective

Discussion
Question 70

An organization has hired a security analyst to perform a penetration test The analyst captures 1Gb worth of inbound network traffic to the server and transfers the pcap back to the machine for

analysis. Which of the following tools should the analyst use to further review the pcap?

Options:

A.

Nmap

B.

CURL

C.

Neat

D.

Wireshark

Discussion
Question 71

A web architect would like to move a company's website presence to the cloud. One of the management team's key concerns is resiliency in case a cloud provider's data center or network connection goes down. Which of the following should the web architect consider to address this concern?

Options:

A.

Containers

B.

Virtual private cloud

C.

Segmentation

D.

Availability zones

Discussion
Page: 17 / 44
Title