Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by jorge

Page: 7 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: jorge
Question 28

A backup operator wants to perform a backup to enhance the RTO and RPO in a highly time- and storage-efficient way that has no impact on production systems. Which of the following backup types should the operator use?

Options:

A.

Tape

B.

Full

C.

D.

Snapshot

Discussion
Question 29

A small, local company experienced a ransomware attack. The company has one web-facing server and a few workstations. Everything is behind an ISP firewall. A single web-facing server

is set up on the router to forward all ports so that the server is viewable from the internet. The company uses an older version of third-party software to manage the website. The assets

were never patched. Which of the following should be done to prevent an attack like this from happening again? (Select three).

Options:

A.

Install DLP software to prevent data loss.

B.

Use the latest version of software.

C.

Install a SIEM device.

D.

Implement MDM.

E.

Implement a screened subnet for the web server.

F.

Install an endpoint security solution.

G.

Update the website certificate and revoke the existing ones.

Discussion
Question 30

A security analyst reviews web server logs and finds the following string

gallerys?file—. ./../../../../. . / . ./etc/passwd

Which of the following attacks was performed against the web server?

Options:

A.

Directory traversal

B.

CSRF

C.

Pass the hash

D.

SQL injection

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 31

A global pandemic is forcing a private organization to close some business units and reduce staffing at others. Which of the following would be best to help the organization's executives determine their next course of action?

Options:

A.

An incident response plan

B.

A communication plan

C.

A disaster recovery plan

D.

A business continuity plan

Discussion
Page: 7 / 44
Title