Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by kieran

Page: 11 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: kieran
Question 44

A desktop computer was recently stolen from a desk located in the lobby of an office building. Which of the following would be the best way to secure a replacement computer and deter future theft?

Options:

A.

Installing proximity card readers on all entryway doors

B.

Deploying motion sensor cameras in the lobby

C.

Encrypting the hard drive on the new desktop

D.

Using cable locks on the hardware

Discussion
Question 45

While researching a data exfiltration event, the security team discovers that a large amount of data was transferred to a file storage site on the internet. Which of the following controls would work best to reduce the risk of further exfiltration using this method?

Options:

A.

Data loss prevention

B.

Blocking IP traffic at the firewall

C.

Containerization

D.

File integrity monitoring

Discussion
Question 46

A security architect is required to deploy to conference rooms some workstations that will allow sensitive data to be displayed on large screens. Due to the nature of the data, it cannot be stored in the conference rooms. The file share is located in a local data center. Which of the following should the security architect recommend to best meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Fog computing and KVMs

B.

VDI and thin clients

C.

Private cloud and DLP

D.

Full drive encryption and thick clients

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following roles is responsible for defining the protection type and Classification type for a given set of files?

Options:

A.

General counsel

B.

Data owner

C.

Risk manager

D.

Chief Information Officer

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 11 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99