Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by dina

Page: 36 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: dina
Question 144

A company recently experienced an attack during which 5 main website was directed to the atack-er’s web server, allowing the attacker to harvest credentials from unsuspecting customers. Which of the following should the company Implement to prevent this type of attack from occurring in the future?

Options:

A.

IPSec

B.

SSL/TLS

C.

DNSSEC

D.

S/MIME

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 145

After gaining access to a dual-homed (i.e.. wired and wireless) multifunction device by exploiting a vulnerability in the device's firmware, a penetration tester then gains shell access on another networked asset This technique is an example of:

Options:

A.

privilege escalation

B.

footprinting

C.

persistence

D.

pivoting.

Discussion
Question 146

The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) has decided to reorganize security staff to concentrate on incident response and to outsource outbound Internet URL categorization and filtering to an outside company. Additionally, the CISO would like this solution to provide the same protections even when a company laptop or mobile device is away from a home office. Which of the following should the CISO choose?

Options:

A.

CASB

B.

Next-generation SWG

C.

NGFW

D.

Web-application firewall

Discussion
Question 147

A new security engineer has started hardening systems. One of the hardening techniques the engineer is using involves disabling remote logins to the NAS. Users are now reporting the inability to use SCP to transfer files to the NAS, even through the data is still viewable from the user’s PCs. Which of the following is the most likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

TFTP was disabled on the local hosts

B.

SSH was turned off instead of modifying the configuration file

C.

Remote login was disabled in the networkd.config instead of using the sshd.conf

D.

Network services are no longer running on the NAS

Discussion
Page: 36 / 44
Title