Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by shanaya

Page: 22 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: shanaya
Question 88

During an assessment, a systems administrator found several hosts running FTP and decided to immediately block FTP communications at the firewall. Which of the following describes the

greatest risk associated with using FTP?

Options:

A.

Private data can be leaked

B.

FTP is prohibited by internal policy.

C.

Users can upload personal files

D.

Credentials are sent in cleartext.

Discussion
Question 89

Cloud security engineers are planning to allow and deny access to specific features in order to in-crease data security. Which of the following cloud features is the most appropriate to ensure ac-cess is granted properly?

Options:

A.

API integrations

B.

Auditing

C.

Resource policies

D.

Virtual networks

Discussion
Question 90

During a security incident the security operations team identified sustained network traffic from a malicious IP address: 10.1.4.9 A security analyst is creating an inbound firewall rule to block the IP address from accessing the organization's network. Which of the following fulfills this request?

Options:

A.

access-list inbound deny ip source 0.0.0.0/0 destination 10.1.4.9/32

B.

access-list inbound deny ip source 10.1.4.9/32 destination 0.0.0.0/0

C.

access-list inbound permit ip source 10.1.4.9/32 destination 0.0.0.0/0

D.

access-list inbound permit ip source 0.0.0.0/0 destination 10.1.4.9/32

Discussion
Question 91

A Chief Security Officer (CSO) is concerned that cloud-based services are not adequately protected from advanced threats and malware. The CSO believes there is a high risk that a data breach could occur in the near future due to the lack of detective and preventive controls Which of the following should be implemented to best address the CSO's concerns? (Select two).

Options:

A.

AWAF

B.

A CASB

C.

An NG-SWG

D.

Segmentation

E.

Encryption

F.

Containenzation

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 22 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99