Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SY0-601 Exam Questions and Answers by mattias

Page: 13 / 44

CompTIA SY0-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam 2021
Exam Code: SY0-601 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Security+
Questions: 1063 Q&A's Shared By: mattias
Question 52

A web server has been compromised due to a ransomware attack. Further Investigation reveals the ransomware has been in the server for the past 72 hours. The systems administrator needs to get the services back up as soon as possible. Which of the following should the administrator use to restore services to a secure state?

Options:

A.

The last incremental backup that was conducted 72 hours ago

B.

The last known-good configuration stored by the operating system

C.

The last full backup that was conducted seven days ago

D.

The baseline OS configuration

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 53

An organization routes all of its traffic through a VPN Most users are remote and connect into a corporate data center that houses confidential information There is a firewall at the internet border, followed by a DLP appliance, the VPN server and the data center itself Which of the following is the weakest design element?

Options:

A.

The DLP appliance should be integrated into a NGFW.

B.

Split-tunnel connections can negatively impact the DLP appliance's performance.

C.

Encrypted VPN traffic will not be inspected when entering or leaving the network.

D.

Adding two hops in the VPN tunnel may slow down remote connections

Discussion
Question 54

A technician is setting up a new firewall on a network segment to allow web traffic to the internet while hardening the network. After the firewall is configured, users receive errors stating the website could not be located. Which of the following would best correct the issue?

Options:

A.

Setting an explicit deny to all traffic using port 80 instead of 443

B.

Moving the implicit deny from the bottom of the rule set to the top

C.

Configuring the first line in the rule set to allow all traffic

D.

Ensuring that port 53 has been explicitly allowed in the rule set

Discussion
Question 55

As part of the building process for a web application, the compliance team requires that all PKI certificates are rotated annually and can only contain wildcards at the secondary subdomain level. Which of the following certificate properties will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

HTTPS://*.comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021 - April 8 12:00:00 2022

B.

HTTPS://app1.comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021 - April 8 12:00:00 2022

C.

HTTPS://*.app1.comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021 - April 8 12:00:00 2022

D.

HTTPS://".comptia.org, Valid from April 10 00:00:00 2021 - April 8 12:00:00 2023

Discussion
Page: 13 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

SY0-601
PDF

$35  $99.99

SY0-601 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SY0-601 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99