Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by isobelle

Page: 27 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: isobelle
Question 108

A company is experiencing a DDoS attack. Several internal workstations are the source of the traffic. Which of the following types of infections are the workstations most likely experiencing? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Zombies

B.

Keylogger

C.

Adware

D.

Botnet

E.

Ransomware

F.

Spyware

Discussion
Question 109

Which of the following operating systems is considered closed source?

Options:

A.

Ubuntu

B.

Android

C.

CentOS

D.

OSX

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 110

A user requires a drive to be mapped through a Windows command line. Which of the following command-line tools can be utilized to map the drive?

Options:

A.

gpupdate

B.

net use

C.

hostname

D.

dir

Discussion
Question 111

A technician discovers user input has been captured by a malicious actor. Which of the following malware types is MOST likely being used?

Options:

A.

Cryptominers

B.

Rootkit

C.

Spear phishing

D.

Keylogger

Discussion
Page: 27 / 46
Title