Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by cassandra

Page: 15 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: cassandra
Question 60

A large company is changing its password length requirements. The Chief Information Officer is mandating that passwords now be at least 12 characters long, instead of 10. Which of the following should be used to adjust this setting?

Options:

A.

Group Policy

B.

User accounts

C.

Access control lists

D.

Authenticator applications

Discussion
Question 61

A corporate smartphone was stored for five months after setup. During this time, the company did not have any system updates. When the phone is turned on, an application runs, but it crashes intermittently. Which of the following should a technician do next?

Options:

A.

Restart the phone.

B.

Reimage the OS.

C.

Reinstall the application.

D.

Clear the cache.

Discussion
Question 62

A large organization is researching proprietary software with vendor support for a multiuser environment. Which of the following EULA types should be selected?

Options:

A.

Corporate

B.

Perpetual

C.

Open-source

D.

Personal

Discussion
Question 63

A technician is creating a location on a Windows workstation for a customer to store meeting minutes. Which of the following commands should the technician use?

Options:

A.

c: \minutes

B.

dir

C.

rmdir

D.

md

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 15 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99