Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by tymon

Page: 9 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: tymon
Question 36

A technician downloaded a software program to a network share. When the technician attempts to copy the program to the Windows tablet for installation, the technician receives an error. Which of the following is the best procedure for the technician to use to complete the assignment?

Options:

A.

Copy the program file to a USB drive and install.

B.

Burn the program file to a CD and install.

C.

Format the HDD and then do the installation.

D.

Replace the HDD and then do the installation.

Discussion
Question 37

A Linux technician needs a filesystem type that meets the following requirements:

. All changes are tracked.

. The possibility of file corruption is reduced.

· Data recovery is easy.

Which of the following filesystem types best meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

ext3

B.

FAT32

C.

exFAT

D.

NTFS

Discussion
Question 38

A technician has identified malicious traffic originating from a user's computer. Which of the following is the best way to identify the source of the attack?

Options:

A.

Investigate the firewall logs.

B.

Isolate the machine from the network.

C.

Inspect the Windows Event Viewer.

D.

Take a physical inventory of the device.

Discussion
Question 39

A technician needs to replace a PC's motherboard. The technician shuts down the PC. Which of the following steps should the technician take next?

Options:

A.

Turn off the monitor.

B.

Remove the power cord.

C.

Remove the PSU.

D.

Remove the RAM modules.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 9 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99