Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by alvey

Page: 45 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: alvey
Question 180

A technician is configuring a SOHO device Company policy dictates that static IP addresses cannot be used. The company wants the server to maintain the same IP address at all times. Which of the following should the technician use?

Options:

A.

DHCP reservation

B.

Port forwarding

C.

DNS A record

D.

NAT

Discussion
Question 181

A technician is troubleshooting a customer's PC and receives a phone call. The technician does not take the call and sets the phone to silent. Which of the following BEST describes the technician's actions?

Options:

A.

Avoid distractions

B.

Deal appropriately with customer's confidential material

C.

Adhere to user privacy policy

D.

Set and meet timelines

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 182

A company wants to remove information from past users' hard drives in order to reuse the hard drives Witch of the following is the MOST secure method

Options:

A.

Reinstalling Windows

B.

Performing a quick format

C.

Using disk-wiping software

D.

Deleting all files from command-line interface

Discussion
Question 183

A change advisory board did not approve a requested change due to the lack of alternative actions if implementation failed. Which of the following should be updated before requesting approval again?

Options:

A.

Scope of change

B.

Risk level

C.

Rollback plan

D.

End user acceptance

Discussion
Page: 45 / 46
Title