Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by hawwa

Page: 21 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: hawwa
Question 84

A technician has verified that a user's computer has a virus, and the antivirus software is out Of date. Which of the following steps should the technician take NEXT?

Options:

A.

Quarantine the computer.

B.

use a previous restore point,

C.

Educate the end user about viruses

D.

Download the latest virus definitions

Discussion
Question 85

A technician is tasked with configuring a computer for a visually impaired user. Which of the following utilities should the technician use?

Options:

A.

Device Manager

B.

System

C.

Ease of Access Center

D.

Programs and Features

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 86

Sensitive data was leaked from a user's smartphone. A technician discovered an unapproved application was installed, and the user has full access to the device's command shell. Which of the following is the NEXT step the technician should take to find the cause of the leaked data?

Options:

A.

Restore the device to factory settings.

B.

Uninstall the unapproved application.

C.

Disable the ability to install applications from unknown sources.

D.

Ensure the device is connected to the corporate WiFi network.

Discussion
Question 87

A user installed a new application that automatically starts each time the user logs in to a Windows 10 system. The user does not want this to happen and has asked for this setting to be changed. Which of the following tools would the technician MOST likely use to safely make this change?

Options:

A.

Registry Editor

B.

Task Manager

C.

Event Viewer

D.

Local Users and Groups

Discussion
Page: 21 / 46
Title