Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by scott

Page: 22 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: scott
Question 88

The findings from a security audit indicate the risk of data loss from lost or stolen laptops is high. The company wants to reduce this risk with minimal impact to users who want to use their laptops when not on the network. Which of the following would BEST reduce this risk for Windows laptop users?

Options:

A.

Requiring strong passwords

B.

Disabling cached credentials

C.

Requiring MFA to sign on

D.

Enabling BitLocker on all hard drives

Discussion
Question 89

A technician is reimaging a desktop PC. The technician connects the PC to the network and powers it on. The technician attempts to boot the computer via the NIC to image the computer, but this method does not work. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason the computer is unable to boot into the imaging system via the network?

Options:

A.

The computer's CMOS battery failed.

B.

The computer's NIC is faulty.

C.

The PXE boot option has not been enabled

D.

The Ethernet cable the technician is using to connect the desktop to the network is faulty.

Discussion
Question 90

A macOS user needs to create another virtual desktop space. Which of the following applications will allow the user to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Dock

B.

Spotlight

C.

Mission Control

D.

Launchpad

Discussion
Question 91

A user is attempting to make a purchase at a store using a phone. The user places the phone on the payment pad, but the device does not recognize the phone. The user attempts to restart the phone but still has the same results. Which of the following should the user do to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Turn off airplane mode while at the register.

B.

Verify that NFC is enabled.

C.

Connect to the store's Wi-Fi network.

D.

Enable Bluetooth on the phone.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 22 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99