Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by zayd

Page: 17 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: zayd
Question 68

A company discovered that numerous computers from multiple geographic locations are sending a very high number of connection requests which is causing the company’s web server to become unavailable to the general public. Which of the following attacks is occurring?

Options:

A.

Zero day

B.

SOL injection

C.

Cross-site scripting

D.

Distributed denial of service

Discussion
Question 69

A user is setting up a computer for the first time and would like to create a secondary login with permissions that are different than the primary login. The secondary login will need to be protected from certain content such as games and websites. Which of the following Windows settings should the user utilize to create the secondary login?

Options:

A.

Privacy

B.

Accounts

C.

Personalization

D.

Shared resources

Discussion
Question 70

A suite of security applications was installed a few days ago on a user's home computer. The user reports that the

computer has been running slowly since the installation. The user notices the hard drive activity light is constantly solid. Which of the following should be checked FIRST?

Options:

A.

Services in Control Panel to check for overutilization

B.

Performance Monitor to check for resource utilization

C.

System File Checker to check for modified Windows files

D.

Event Viewer to identify errors

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following is the STRONGEST wireless configuration?

Options:

A.

WPS

B.

WPA3

C.

WEP

D.

WMN

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 17 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99