Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by bobbi

Page: 38 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: bobbi
Question 152

Which of the following operating systems were designed for smartphones? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Ubuntu

B.

CentOS

C.

macOS

D.

Chrome OS

E.

iOS

F.

Android

Discussion
Question 153

A technician is setting up a network printer for a customer who has a SOHO router. The technician wants to make sure the printer stays connected in the future and is available on all the computers in the house. Which of the following should the technician configure on the printer?

Options:

A.

DNS settings

B.

Static IP

C.

WWAN

D.

Meteredconnection

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 154

A technician wants to harden Windows workstations after a recent security audit indicated the company is vulnerable to brute-force attacks. Which of the following features should the technician implement to mitigate such attacks?

Options:

A.

System screen lock

B.

Failed log-in lockout

C.

Restricted user permissions

D.

Data-at-rest encryption

Discussion
Question 155

Which of the following is used to generate passcodes necessary to access applications or systems that require an extra layer of security?

Options:

A.

Authenticator application

B.

Access control lists

C.

Biometrics

D.

Smart card readers

Discussion
Page: 38 / 46
Title