Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by agatha

Page: 16 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: agatha
Question 64

Which of the following does MFA provide?

• Security enhancement

• Encryption

• Digital signature

Options:

A.

Public key infrastructure

Discussion
Question 65

A macOS user reports seeing a spinning round cursor on a program that appears to be frozen. Which of the following methods does the technician use to force the program to close in macOS?

Options:

A.

The technician presses the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to open the Force Quit menu, selects the frozen

application in the list, and clicks Force Quit.

B.

The technician clicks on the frozen application and presses and holds the Esc key on the keyboard for 10 seconds Which causes the application to force quit.

C.

The technician opens Finder, navigates to the Applications folder, locates the application that is frozen in the list, right-clicks on the application, and selects the Force Quit option.

D.

The technician opens the Apple icon menu, selects Force Quit, selects the frozen application in the

list, and clicks Force Quit.

Discussion
Question 66

An administrator has received approval for a change request for an upcoming server deployment. Which of the following steps should be completed NEXT?

Options:

A.

Perform a risk analysis.

B.

Implement the deployment.

C.

Verify end user acceptance

D.

Document the lessons learned.

Discussion
Question 67

A user reports a workstation has been performing strangely after a suspicious email was opened on it earlier in the week. Which of the following should the technician perform FIRST?

Options:

A.

Escalate the ticket to Tier 2.

B.

Run a virus scan.

C.

Utilize a Windows restore point.

D.

Reimage the computer.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 16 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99