Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by yousuf

Page: 5 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: yousuf
Question 20

A data center is required to destroy SSDs that contain sensitive information. Which of the following is the BEST method to use for the physical destruction of SSDs?

Options:

A.

Wiping

B.

Low-level formatting

C.

Shredding

D.

Erasing

Discussion
Question 21

A technician needs to add an individual as a local administrator on a Windows home PC. Which of the following utilities would the technician MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

Settings > Personalization

B.

Control Panel > Credential Manager

C.

Settings > Accounts > Family and Other Users

D.

Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 22

A kiosk, which is running Microsoft Windows 10, relies exclusively on a numeric keypad to allow customers to enter their ticket numbers but no other information. If the kiosk is idle for four hours, the login screen locks. Which of the following sign-on options would allow any employee the ability to unlock the kiosk?

Options:

A.

Requiring employees to enter their usernames and passwords

B.

Setting up facial recognition for each employee

C.

Using a PIN and providing it to employees

D.

Requiring employees to use their fingerprints

Discussion
Question 23

A company acquired a local office, and a technician is attempting to join the machines at the office to the local domain. The technician notes that the domain join option appears to be missing. Which of the following editions of Windows is MOST likely installed on the machines?

Options:

A.

Windows Professional

B.

Windows Education

C.

Windows Enterprise

D.

Windows Home

Discussion
Page: 5 / 46
Title