Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by aliyah

Page: 6 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: aliyah
Question 24

A user requires local administrative access to a workstation. Which of the following Control Panel utilities allows the technician to grant access to the user?

Options:

A.

System

B.

Network and Sharing Center

C.

User Accounts

D.

Security and Maintenance

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following is MOST likely used to run .vbs files on Windows devices?

Options:

A.

winmgmt.exe

B.

powershell.exe

C.

cscript.exe

D.

explorer.exe

Discussion
Question 26

A BSOD appears on a user's workstation monitor. The user immediately presses the power button to shut down the PC, hoping to repair the issue. The user then restarts the PC, and the BSOD reappears, so the user contacts the help desk. Which of the following should the technician use to determine the cause?

Options:

A.

Stop code

B.

Event Mewer

C.

Services

D.

System Configuration

Discussion
Question 27

A customer calls a service support center and begins yelling at a technician about a feature for a product that is not working to the customer's satisfaction. This feature is not supported by the service support center and requires a field technician to troubleshoot. The customer continues to demand service. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for the support center representative to take?

Options:

A.

Inform the customer that the issue is not within the scope of this department.

B.

Apologize to the customer and escalate the issue to a manager.

C.

Ask the customer to explain the issue and then try to fix it independently.

D.

Respond that the issue is something the customer should be able to fix.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 6 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99