Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by sidra

Page: 7 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: sidra
Question 28

An employee calls the help desk regarding an issue with a laptop PC. After a Windows update, the user can no longer use certain locally attached devices, and a reboot has not fixed the issue. Which of the following should the

technician perform to fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable the Windows Update service.

B.

Check for updates.

C.

Restore hidden updates.

D.

Rollback updates.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 29

A technician needs to provide recommendations about how to upgrade backup solutions for a site in an area that has frequent hurricanes and an unstable power grid. Which of the following should the technician recommend implementing?

Options:

A.

High availability

B.

Regionally diverse backups

C.

On-site backups

D.

Incremental backups

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following script types is used with the Python language by default?

Options:

A.

.ps1

B.

.vbs

C.

.bat

D.

.py

Discussion
Question 31

A technician is installing a program from an ISO file. Which of the following steps should the technician take?

Options:

A.

Mount the ISO and run the installation file.

B.

Copy the ISO and execute on the server.

C.

Copy the ISO file to a backup location and run the ISO file.

D.

Unzip the ISO and execute the setup.exe file.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99