Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by rosabella

Page: 12 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: rosabella
Question 48

Which of the following operating systems would most likely be used to run the inventory management system at a factory?

Options:

A.

Windows

B.

Chrome OS

C.

Android

D.

iOS

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 49

Which of the following would typically require the most computing resources from the host computer?

Options:

A.

Chrome OS

B.

Windows

C.

Android

D.

macOS

E.

Linux

Discussion
Question 50

A company is recycling old hard drives and wants to quickly reprovision the drives for reuse. Which of the following data destruction methods should the company use?

Options:

A.

Degaussing

B.

Standard formatting

C.

Low-level wiping

D.

Deleting

Discussion
Question 51

A user's application is unresponsive. Which of the following Task Manager tabs will allow the user to address the situation?

Options:

A.

Startup

B.

Performance

C.

Application history

D.

Processes

Discussion
Page: 12 / 46
Title