Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by eleri

Page: 10 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: eleri
Question 40

A customer calls desktop support and begins yelling at a technician. The customer claims to have submitted a support ticket two hours ago and complains that the issue still has not been resolved. Which of the following describes how the technician should respond?

Options:

A.

Place the customer on hold until the customer calms down.

B.

Disconnect the call to avoid a confrontation.

C.

Wait until the customer is done speaking and offer assistance.

D.

Escalate the issue to a supervisor.

Discussion
Question 41

A remote user's smartphone is performing very slowly. The user notices that the performance improves slightly after rebooting but then reverts back to performing slowly. The user also notices that the phone does not get any faster after connecting to the company's corporate guest network. A technician sees that the phone has a large number of applications installed on it. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The user is in a poor signal area.

B.

The user has too many processes running.

C.

The smartphone has malware on it.

D.

The smartphone has been jailbroken.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 42

Which of the following protocols supports fast roaming between networks?

Options:

A.

WEP

B.

WPA

C.

WPA2

D.

LEAP

E.

PEAP

Discussion
Question 43

A user's Windows computer seems to work well at the beginning of the day. However, its performance degrades throughout the day, and the system freezes when several applications are open. Which of the following should a technician do to resolve the issue? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Install the latest GPU drivers.

B.

Reinstall the OS.

C.

Increase the RAM.

D.

Increase the hard drive space.

E.

Uninstall unnecessary software.

F.