Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by aylah

Page: 41 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: aylah
Question 164

A user calls the help desk to report that none of the files on a PC will open. The user also indicates a program on the desktop is requesting payment in exchange for file access A technician verifies the user's PC is infected with ransorrrware. Which of the following should the technician do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Scan and remove the malware

B.

Schedule automated malware scans

C.

Quarantine the system

D.

Disable System Restore

Discussion
Question 165

A technician needs to format a USB drive to transfer 20GB of data from a Linux computer to a Windows computer. Which of the following filesystems will the technician MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

FAT32

B.

ext4

C.

NTFS

D.

exFAT

Discussion
Question 166

An incident handler needs to preserve evidence for possible litigation. Which of the following will the incident handler MOST likely do to preserve the evidence?

Options:

A.

Encrypt the files

B.

Clone any impacted hard drives

C.

Contact the cyber insurance company

D.

Inform law enforcement

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 167

A user reports that text on the screen is too small. The user would like to make the text larger and easier to see. Which of the following is the BEST way for the user to increase the size of text, applications, and other items using the Windows 10 Settings tool?

Options:

A.

Open Settings select Devices, select Display, and change the display resolution to a lower resolution option

B.

Open Settings, select System, select Display, and change the display resolution to a lower resolution option.

C.

Open Settings Select System, select Display, and change the Scale and layout setting to a higher percentage.

D.

Open Settings select Personalization, select Display and change the Scale and layout setting to a higher percentage

Discussion
Page: 41 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99