Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by rehmat

Page: 2 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: rehmat
Question 8

A technician is troubleshooting application crashes on a Windows workstation. Each time the workstation user tries to open a website in a browser, the following message is displayed:

crypt32.d11 is missing not found

Which of the following should the technician attempt FIRST?

Options:

A.

Rebuild Windows profiles.

B.

Reimage the workstation

C.

Roll back updates

D.

Perform a system file check

Discussion
Question 9

A user receives an error message from an online banking site that states the following:

Your connection is not private. Authority invalid.

Which of the following actions should the user take NEXT?

Options:

A.

Proceed to the site.

B.

Use a different browser.

C.

Report the error to the bank.

D.

Reinstall the browser.

Discussion
Question 10

A change advisory board authorized a setting change so a technician is permitted to implement the change. The technician successfully implemented the change. Which of the following should be done NEXT?

Options:

A.

Document the date and time of change.

B.

Document the purpose of the change.

C.

Document the risk level.

D.

Document findings of the sandbox test.

Discussion
Question 11

A technician needs to access a Windows 10 desktop on the network in a SOHO using RDP. Although the connection is unsuccessful, the technician is able to ping the computer successfully. Which of the following is MOST likely preventing the connection?

Options:

A.

The Windows 10 desktop has Windows 10 Home installed.

B.

The Windows 10 desktop does not have DHCP configured.

C.

The Windows 10 desktop is connected via Wi-Fi.

D.

The Windows 10 desktop is hibernating.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99