Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 3 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 12

Which of the following often uses an SMS or third-party application as a secondary method to access a system?

Options:

A.

MFA

B.

WPA2

C.

AES

D.

RADIUS

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 13

An IT security team is implementing a new Group Policy that will return a computer to the login after three minutes. Which of the following BEST describes the change in policy?

Options:

A.

Login times

B.

Screen lock

C.

User permission

D.

Login lockout attempts

Discussion
Question 14

A company is retiring old workstations and needs a certificate of destruction for all hard drives. Which of the following would be BEST to perform on the hard drives to ensure the data is unrecoverable? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Standard formatting

B.

Drilling

C.

Erasing

D.

Recycling

E.

Incinerating

F.

Low-level formatting

Discussion
Question 15

A Windows workstation that was recently updated with approved system patches shut down instead of restarting. Upon reboot, the technician notices an alert stating the workstation has malware in the root OS folder. The technician promptly performs a System Restore and reboots the workstation, but the malware is still detected. Which of the following BEST describes why the system still has malware?

Options:

A.

A system patch disabled the antivirus protection and host firewall.

B.

The system updates did not include the latest anti-malware definitions.

C.

The system restore process was compromised by the malware.

D.

The malware was installed before the system restore point was created.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99