Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by jett

Page: 28 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: jett
Question 112

A user called the help desk lo report an Issue with the internet connection speed on a laptop. The technician thinks that background services may be using extra bandwidth. Which of the following tools should the technician use to investigate connections on the laptop?

Options:

A.

nslookup

B.

net use

C.

netstat

D.

net user

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 113

A PC is taking a long time to boot Which of the following operations would be best to do to resolve the issue at a minimal expense? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Installing additional RAM

B.

Removing the applications from startup

C.

Installing a faster SSD

D.

Running the Disk Cleanup utility

E.

Defragmenting the hard drive

F.

Ending the processes in the Task Manager

Discussion
Question 114

A systems administrator is experiencing Issues connecting from a laptop to the corporate network using PKI. Which to the following tools can the systems administrator use to help remediate the issue?

Options:

A.

certmgr.msc

B.

msconfig.exe

C.

lusrmgr.msc

D.

perfmon.msc

Discussion
Question 115

While trying to repair a Windows 10 OS, a technician receives a prompt asking for a key. The technician tries the administrator password, but it is rejected. Which of the following does the technician need in order to continue the OS repair?

Options:

A.

SSL key

B.

Preshared key

C.

WPA2 key

D.

Recovery key

Discussion
Page: 28 / 46
Title