Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 31 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 124

During a network outage, a technician discovers a new network switch that was not listed in the support documentation. The switch was installed during a recent change window when a new office was added to the environment. Which of the following would most likely prevent this type of mismatch after next month's change window?

Options:

A.

Performing annual network topology reviews

B.

Requiring all network changes include updating the network diagrams

C.

Allowing network changes once per year

D.

Routinely backing up switch configuration files

Discussion
Question 125

A new employee is having difficulties using a laptop with a docking station The laptop is connected to the docking station, and the laptop is closed. The external monitor works for a few seconds, but then the laptop goes to sleep. Which of the following options should the technician configure in order to fix the Issue?

Options:

A.

Hibernate

B.

Sleep/suspend

C.

Choose what closing the lid does

D.

Turn on fast startup

Discussion
Question 126

A company recently experienced a security incident in which a USB drive containing malicious software was able to covertly install malware on a workstation_ Which of the following actions should be taken to prevent this Incident from happening again? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Install a host-based IDS

B.

Restrict log-in times.

C.

Enable a BIOS password

D.

Update the password complexity

E.

Disable AutoRun.

F.

Update the antivirus definitions.

G.

Restrict user permissions.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 127

A salesperson's computer is unable to print any orders on a local printer that is connected to the computer Which of the following tools should the salesperson use to restart the print spooler?

Options:

A.

Control Panel

B.

Processes

C.

Startup

D.

Services

Discussion
Page: 31 / 46
Title