Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by neave

Page: 18 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: neave
Question 72

A technician is installing a new business application on a user's desktop computer. The machine is running Windows 10 Enterprise 32-bit operating system. Which of the following files should the technician execute in order to complete the installation?

Options:

A.

Installer_x64.exe

B.

Installer_Files.zip

C.

Installer_32.msi

D.

Installer_x86.exe

E.

Installer_Win10Enterprise.dmg

Discussion
Question 73

A technician is troubleshooting an issue that requires a user profile to be rebuilt. The technician is unable to locate Local Users and Groups in the Mtv1C console. Which of the following is the NEXT step the technician should take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Run the antivirus scan.

B.

Add the required snap-in.

C.

Restore the system backup

D.

use the administrator console.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 74

A Windows user reported that a pop-up indicated a security issue. During inspection, an antivirus system identified malware from a recent download, but it was unable to remove the malware. Which of the following actions would be BEST to remove the malware while also preserving the user's files?

Options:

A.

Run the virus scanner in an administrative mode.

B.

Reinstall the operating system.

C.

Reboot the system in safe mode and rescan.

D.

Manually delete the infected files.

Discussion
Question 75

A field technician applied a Group Policy setting to all the workstations in the network. This setting forced the workstations to use a specific SNTP server. Users are unable to log in now. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

The SNTP server is offline.

B.

A user changed the time zone on a local machine.

C.

The Group Policy setting has disrupted domain authentication on the system,

D.

The workstations and the authentication server have a system clock difference.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99