Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by liberty

Page: 24 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: liberty
Question 96

A technician is setting up a backup method on a workstation that only requires two sets of tapes to restore. Which of the following would BEST accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Differential backup

B.

Off-site backup

C.

Incremental backup

D.

Full backup

Discussion
Question 97

A remote user is experiencing issues with Outlook settings and asks a technician to review the settings. Which of the following can the technician use to access the user's computer remotely?

Options:

A.

VPN

B.

RDP

C.

RMM

D.

SSH

Discussion
Question 98

A user reports an issue when connecting a mobile device to Bluetooth. The user states the mobile device's Bluetooth is turned on. Which of the following steps should the technician take NEXT to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Restart the mobile device.

B.

Turn on airplane mode.

C.

Check that the accessory is ready to pair.

D.

Clear all devices from the phone's Bluetooth settings.

Discussion
Question 99

Which of the following physical security controls can prevent laptops from being stolen?

Options:

A.

Encryption

B.

LoJack

C.

Multifactor authentication

D.

Equipment lock

E.

Bollards

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 24 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99