Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by bella-rose

Page: 34 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: bella-rose
Question 136

A user wants to back up a device's OS and data. Which of the following is the best way to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Incremental backup

B.

System image

C.

System restore point

D.

Differential backup

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 137

A technician needs to strengthen security controls against brute-force attacks. Which of the following options best meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Multifactor authentication

B.

Encryption

C.

Increased password complexity

D.

Secure password vault

Discussion
Question 138

A technician is troubleshooting a user’s PC that is running slowly and displaying frequent pop-ups. The technician thinks malware may be causing the issues, but before the issues began the user installed anti-malware software in response to a pop-up window Which of the following is the most likely cause of these issues'?

Options:

A.

Expired certificate

B.

False alert

C.

Missing system files

D.

OS update failure

Discussion
Question 139

A user reports receiving constant, unwanted pop-ups and being unable to close the browser window. These issues have impacted the user's productivity and may have caused the user's files to be altered. Which of the following should a technician do to address these issues with minimal impact to the user?

Options:

A.

Use System Restore to recover the OS files.

B.

Wipe the computer and install a new copy of the OS.

C.

Identify whether the disk partition table has been reduced in size.

D.

Perform a full-system, antivirus scan and check browser notifications.

Discussion
Page: 34 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99