Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by mia-rose

Page: 46 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: mia-rose
Question 184

A user reports that a workstation is operating sluggishly Several other users operate on the same workstation and have reported that the workstation is operating normally. The systems administrator has validated that the workstation functions normally. Which of the following steps should the systems administrator most likely attempt NEXT?

Options:

A.

Increase the paging file size

B.

Run the chkdsk command

C.

Rebuild the user's profile

D.

Add more system memory.

E.

Defragment the hard drive.

Discussion
Question 185

Which of the following is the MOST important environmental concern inside a data center?

Options:

A.

Battery disposal

B.

Electrostatic discharge mats

C.

Toner disposal

D.

Humidity levels

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 186

An Android user reports that when attempting to open the company's proprietary mobile application it immediately doses. The user states that the issue persists, even after rebooting the phone. The application contains critical information that cannot be lost. Which of the following steps should a systems administrator attempt FIRST?

Options:

A.

Uninstall and reinstall the application

B.

Reset the phone to factory settings

C.

Install an alternative application with similar functionality

D.

Clear the application cache.

Discussion
Question 187

A technician needs to exclude an application folder from being cataloged by a Windows 10 search. Which of the following utilities should be used?

Options:

A.

Privacy

B.

Indexing Options

C.

System

D.

Device Manager

Discussion
Page: 46 / 46
Title