Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by rares

Page: 35 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: rares
Question 140

Which of the following features can a technician use to ensure users are following password length requirements?

Options:

A.

Group Policy

B.

Log-on script

C.

Access controllist

D.

Security groups

Discussion
Question 141

Employees at comptia.org are reporting getting an usual amount of emails from a coworker. A technician discovers the emails were sent from the following address:

john@cOmptia.org

Which of the following social engineering attacks is this an example of?

Options:

A.

Whaling

B.

Insider threat

C.

Phishing

D.

Vishing

E.

Evil twin

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 142

A technician needs to recommend a way to keep company devices for field and home-based staff up to date. The users live in various places across the country and the company has several national offices that staff can go to for technical support Which of the following methods is most appropriate for the users?

Options:

A.

Make office attendance mandatory for one day per week so that updates can be installed.

B.

Ask users to ensure that they run updates on devices and reboot computers on a regular basis.

C.

Push updates out via VPN on a weekly basis in a staggered manner so that the network is not affected.

D.

Configure cloud-based endpoint management software to automatically manage computer updates.

Discussion
Question 143

A user submits a request to have a graphics application installed on a desktop When the technician attempts to install the application, the installation fails and the error message "Not compatible with OS' is displayed. Which of the following is the most likely reason for this error message?

Options:

A.

Thegraphics card driver needs to beupdated

B.

Theapplication installer is 64-bit.

C.

Theinstallation requires administrative rights.

D.

Thedisk space is inadequate.

Discussion
Page: 35 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99