Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by bleu

Page: 25 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: bleu
Question 100

The screen on a user's mobile device is not autorotating even after the feature has been enabled and the device has been restarted. Which of the following should the technician do next to troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

Calibrate the phone sensors.

B.

Enable the touch screen.

C.

Reinstall the operating system.

D.

Replace the screen.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 101

A systems administrator is tasked with configuring desktop systems to use a new proxy server that the organization has added to provide content filtering. Which of the following Windows utilities is the best choice for accessing the necessary configuration to complete this goal?

Options:

A.

Security and Maintenance

B.

Network and Sharing Center

C.

Windows Defender Firewall

D.

Internet Options

Discussion
Question 102

A technician is setting up a newly built computer. Which of the following is the fastest way for the technician to install Windows 10?

Options:

A.

Factory reset

B.

System Restore

C.

In-place upgrade

D.

Unattended installation

Discussion
Question 103

A change advisory board authorized a setting change so a technician is permitted to Implement the change. The technician successfully implemented the change. Which of the following should be done next?

Options:

A.

Document the date and time of change

B.

Document the purpose of the change.

C.

Document the risk level.

D.

Document the findings of the sandbox test,

Discussion
Page: 25 / 46
Title