Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by ace

Page: 43 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: ace
Question 172

The command cac cor.ptia. txt was issued on a Linux terminal. Which of the following results should be expected?

Options:

A.

The contents of the text comptia.txt will be replaced with a new blank document

B.

The contents of the text comptia. txt would be displayed.

C.

The contents of the text comptia.txt would be categorized in alphabetical order.

D.

The contents of the text comptia. txt would be copied to another comptia. txt file

Discussion
Question 173

An architecture firm is considering upgrading its computer-aided design (CAD) software to the newest version that forces storage of backups of all CAD files on the software's cloud server. Which of the following is MOST likely to be of concern to the IT manager?

Options:

A.

All updated software must be tested with alt system types and accessories

B.

Extra technician hours must be budgeted during installation of updates

C.

Network utilization will be significantly increased due to the size of CAD files

D.

Large update and installation files will overload the local hard drives.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 174

A technician receives a ticket indicating the user cannot resolve external web pages However, specific IP addresses are working. Which of the following does the technician MOST likely need to change on the workstation to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Default gateway

B.

Host address

C.

Name server

D.

Subnet mask

Discussion
Question 175

A user contacted the help desk to report pop-ups on a company workstation indicating the computer has been infected with 137 viruses and payment is needed to remove them. The user thought the company-provided antivirus software would prevent this issue. The help desk ticket states that the user only receives these messages when first opening the web browser. Which of the following steps would MOST likely resolve the issue? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

Scan the computer with the company-provided antivirus software

B.

Install a new hard drive and clone the user's drive to it

C.

Deploy an ad-blocking extension to the browser.

D.

Uninstall the company-provided antivirus software

E.

Click the link in the messages to pay for virus removal

F.

Perform a reset on the user's web browser

Discussion
Page: 43 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102