Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by tamara

Page: 11 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: tamara
Question 44

When trying to access a secure internal network, the user receives an error messaging stating, "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." The user reboots the desktop and tries to access the website again, but the issue persists. Which of the following should the user do to prevent this error from reoccurring?

Options:

A.

Reimage the system and install SSL.

B.

Install Trusted Root Certificate.

C.

Select View Certificates and then Install Certificate.

D.

Continue to access the website.

Discussion
Question 45

A technician needs to perform after-hours service starting at 10:00 p.m. The technician is currently 20 minutes late. The customer will also be late. Which of the following should the technician do considering proper communication techniques and professionalism?

Options:

A.

Do not notify the customer if arriving before the customer.

B.

Dismiss the customer and proceed with the after-hours work.

C.

Contact the customer if the technician is arriving late.

D.

Disclose the experience via social media.

Discussion
Question 46

A technician is hardening a company file server and needs to prevent unauthorized LAN devices from accessing stored files. Which of the following should the technician use?

Options:

A.

Software firewall

B.

Password complexity

C.

Antivirus application

D.

Anti-malware scans

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 47

After a security event, a technician removes malware from an affected laptop and disconnects the laptop from the network. Which of the following should the technician do to prevent the operating system from automatically returning to an infected state?

Options:

A.

Enable System Restore.

B.

Disable System Restore.

C.

Enable antivirus.

D.

Disable antivirus.

E.

Educate the user.

Discussion