Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by minnie

Page: 33 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: minnie
Question 132

A user reports being unable to access a sports team's website on an office computer. The administrator tells the user this blocked access is intentional and based on company guidelines. Which of the following is the administrator referring to?

Options:

A.

NDA

B.

AUP

C.

VPN

D.

SOP

Discussion
Question 133

An employee has been using the same password for multiple applications and websites for the past several years. Which of the following would be best to prevent security issues?

Options:

A.

Configuring firewall settings

B.

Implementing expiration policies

C.

Defining complexity requirements

D.

Updating antivirus definitions

Discussion
Question 134

A user's work PC has been the target of multiple phishing attacks. Which of the following is a way for the user to prevent further attacks?

Options:

A.

Enabling Windows Firewall

B.

Activating the email spam filter

C.

Using a secure VPN connection

D.

Running vulnerability scans on a schedule

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 135

While browsing the internet, a customer sees a window stating antivirus protection is no longer functioning Which of the following steps should a technician take next? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Isolate the computer from the network

B.

Enable the firewall service.

C.

Update the endpoint protection software

D.

Use System Restore to undo changes.

E.

Delete the browser cookies

F.