Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by ayoub

Page: 29 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: ayoub
Question 116

An administrator is designing and implementing a server backup system that minimizes the capacity of storage used. Which of the following is the BEST backup approach to use in conjunction with synthetic full backups?

Options:

A.

Differential

B.

Open file

C.

Archive

D.

Incremental

Discussion
Question 117

A technician is investigating options to secure a small office's wireless network. One requirement is to allow automatic log-ins to the network using certificates instead of passwords. Which of the following should the wireless solution have in order to support this feature?

Options:

A.

RADIUS

B.

AES

C.

EAP-EKE

D.

MFA

Discussion
Question 118

Which of the following Is a package management utility for PCs that are running the Linux operating system?

Options:

A.

chmod

B.

yum

C.

man

D.

grep

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 119

A company recently experienced a security incident in which a USB drive containing malicious software was able to covertly install malware on a workstation. Which of the following actions should be taken to prevent this incident from happening again? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Install a host-based IDS.

B.

Restrict log-in times.

C.

Enable a BIOS password.

D.

Update the password complexity.

E.

Disable AutoRun.

F.