Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by issa

Page: 39 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: issa
Question 156

A user receives an error message on a Windows 10 device when trying to access a mapped drive from a Windows XP machine in the office. Other Windows XP devices in the office can access the drive. Which of the following Control Panel utilities should the user select to enable connectivity to the device?

Options:

A.

Devices and Printers

B.

Administrative Tools

C.

Network and Sharing Center

D.

Programs and Features

Discussion
Question 157

A customer service representative is unable to send jobs to a printer at a remote branch office. However, the representative can print successfully to a local network printer. Which of the following commands should a technician use to view the path of the network traffic from the PC?

Options:

A.

netstat

B.

ping

C.

format

D.

tracert

Discussion
Question 158

A technician needs to upgrade a legacy system running on a 32-bit OS with new applications that can work both on a 32-bit and a 64-bit system. The legacy system is critically important to the organization. The IT manager cautions that the new applications must not have a detrimental effect on company finances. Which of the following impacts is the IT manager most concerned with?

Options:

A.

Device

B.

Business

C.

Network

D.

Operation

Discussion
Question 159

Which of the following is the weakest wireless security protocol?

Options:

A.

WEP

B.

WPA2

C.

TKIP

D.

AES

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 39 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99