Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by hawa

Page: 44 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: hawa
Question 176

After clicking on a link in an email a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) received the following error:

Questions 176

The CFO then reported the incident to a technician. The link is purportedly to the organization's bank. Which of the following should the technician perform FIRST?

Options:

A.

Update the browser's CRLs

B.

File a trouble ticket with the bank.

C.

Contact the ISP to report the CFCs concern

D.

Instruct the CFO to exit the browser

Discussion
Question 177

A wireless network is set up, but it is experiencing some interference from other nearby SSIDs. Which of the following can BEST resolve the interference?

Options:

A.

Changing channels

B.

Modifying the wireless security

C.

Disabling the SSIO broadcast

D.

Changing the access point name

Discussion
Question 178

A technician found that an employee is mining cryptocurrency on a work desktop. The company has decided that this action violates its guidelines. Which of the following should be updated to reflect this new requirement?

Options:

A.

MDM

B.

EULA

C.

IRP

D.

AUP

Discussion
Question 179

A technician needs to document who had possession of evidence at every step of the process. Which of the following does this process describe?

Options:

A.

Rights management

B.

Audit trail

C.

Chain of custody

D.

Data integrity

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 44 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99