Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by oren

Page: 14 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: oren
Question 56

Which of the following operating systems is most commonly used in embedded systems?

Options:

A.

Chrome OS

B.

macOS

C.

Windows

D.

Linux

Discussion
Question 57

Remote employees need access to information that is hosted on local servers at the company. The IT department needs to find a solution that gives employees secure access to the company's resources as if the employees were on premises. Which of the following remote connection services should the IT team

implement?

Options:

A.

SSH

B.

VNC

C.

VPN

D.

RDP

Discussion
Question 58

A user is unable to access a remote server from a corporate desktop computer using the appropriate terminal emulation program. The user contacts the help desk to report the issue. Which of the following clarifying questions would be most effective for the help desk technician to ask the user in order to understand the issue?

Options:

A.

What is the error message?

B.

Does the program work on another computer?

C.

Did the program ever work?

D.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 59

Which of the following combinations meets the requirements for mobile device multifactor authentication?

Options:

A.

Password and PIN

B.

Password and swipe

C.

Fingerprint and password

D.

Swipe and PIN

Discussion
Page: 14 / 46
Title