Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by vihaan

Page: 23 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: vihaan
Question 92

Which of the following is an example of MFA?

Options:

A.

Fingerprint scan and retina scan

B.

Password and PIN

C.

Username and password

D.

Smart card and password

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 93

Security software was accidentally uninstalled from all servers in the environment. After requesting the same version of the software be reinstalled, the security analyst learns that a change request will need to be filled out. Which of the following is the BEST reason to follow the change management process in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Owners can be notified a change is being made and can monitor it for performance impact. Most Voted

B.

A risk assessment can be performed to determine if the software is needed.

C.

End users can be aware of the scope of the change.

D.

A rollback plan can be implemented in case the software breaks an application.

Discussion
Question 94

A technician receives a call from a user who is on vacation. The user provides the necessary credentials and asks the technician to log in to the

users account and read a critical email that the user has been expecting. The technician refuses because this is a violation of the:

Options:

A.

acceptable use policy.

B.

regulatory compliance requirements.

C.

non-disclosure agreement

D.

incident response procedures

Discussion
Question 95

Following a recent power outage, several computers have been receiving errors when booting. The technician suspects file corruption has occurred. Which of the following steps should the technician try FIRST to correct the issue?

Options:

A.

Rebuild the Windows profiles.

B.

Restore the computers from backup.

C.

Reimage the computers.

D.

Run the System File Checker.

Discussion
Page: 23 / 46
Title