Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by elian

Page: 36 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: elian
Question 144

A user received an alert from a Windows computer indicating low storage space. Which of the following will best resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Reviewing System Information

B.

Running Disk Cleanup

C.

Editing the Registry

D.

Checking the Performance Monitor

E.

Increasing the memory

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 145

Users report having difficulty using the Windows Hello facial recognition feature. Which of the following is a secondary feature of Windows Hello that can be used to log in?

Options:

A.

Personal identification number

B.

Username/password

C.

One-time-use token

D.

Cryptographic device

Discussion
Question 146

A user is unable to start a computer following a failed Windows 10 update. When trying to start the computer, the user sees a blue screen of death. Which of the following steps should a technician take to diagnose the issue?

Options:

A.

Perform a safe mode boot.

B.

Run the System Restore wizard.

C.

Start the computer in the last known-good configuration.

D.

Reset the BIOS settinqs.

Discussion
Question 147

A user is experiencing the following issues with Bluetooth on a smartphone:

•The user cannot hear any sound from a speaker paired with the smartphone.

•The user is having issues synchronizing data from their smart watch, which is also connected via Bluetooth.

A technician checked the Bluetooth settings, confirmed it is successfully paired with a speaker, and adjusted the volume levels, but still could not hear anything. Which of the following steps should the technician take next to troubleshoot the Bluetooth issues?

Options:

A.

Restart the smartphone.

B.

Reset the network settings.

C.

Unpair the Bluetooth speaker.

D.

Check for system updates.

Discussion
Page: 36 / 46
Title