Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by angel

Page: 37 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: angel
Question 148

An administrator received a new shipment of mobile devices. Per company policy, all enterprise-issued devices must have two authentication methods, and the organization has already enforced the use of PIN codes as one method. Which of the following device features should the administrator enable?

Options:

A.

Smart card

B.

Biometrics

C.

Hard token

D.

One-time password

Discussion
Question 149

A technician needs to configure security settings on a Windows 10 workstation. Which of the following should the technician configure to limit password attempts?

Options:

A.

Account Lockout Policy

B.

User Access Control

C.

System Protection

D.

Firewall

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 150

Which of the following commands lists running processes in Linux?

Options:

A.

B.

apt-get

C.

Is

D.

cat

Discussion
Question 151

Which of the following best describes a rollback plan?

Options:

A.

A developer configures a process to return to the starting state upon completion.

B.

A user asks to remove an unneeded fileshare.

C.

An administrator applies new settings to a computer after the previous settings failed.

D.

A technician reverts the system to a previous state following a failed upgrade.

Discussion
Page: 37 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99