Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by margo

Page: 32 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: margo
Question 128

Which of the following wireless security features can be enabled lo allow a user to use login credentials to attach lo available corporate SSIDs?

Options:

A.

TACACS+

B.

Kerberos

C.

Preshared key

D.

WPA2/AES

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 129

A user’s Windows 10 workstation with an HDD is running really slowly. The user has opened, closed, and saved many large files over the past week. Which of the following tools should a technician use to remediate the issue?

Options:

A.

Disk Defragment

B.

Registry Editor

C.

System Information

D.

Disk Cleanup

Discussion
Question 130

A technician wants to update the local security policies on a Windows machine but is unable to launch the expected snap-in. Which of the following is the most likely reason?

Options:

A.

The computer is running Windows Home.

B.

The user did not sign the end user license agreement.

C.

The user disabled the User Account Control.

D.

An antivirus application is blocking access.

Discussion
Question 131

A technician is installing a new copy of Windows on all computers in the enterprise Given the following requirements:

• The install phase must be scripted to run over the network • Each computer requires a new SSD as the system drive, • The existing HDD should remain as a backup drive.

Which of the following command-line tools should the technician use to install the drive and transfer the installation files from the network share? (Select three).

Options:

A.

net use

B.

robocopy

C.

winver

D.

diskpart

E.

sfc

F.