Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by ria

Page: 30 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: ria
Question 120

A department manager submits a help desk ticket to request the migration of a printer's port utilization from USB to Ethernet so multiple users can access the printer. This will be a new network printer; thus a new IP address allocation is required. Which of the following should happen immediately before network use is authorized?

Options:

A.

Document the date and time of the change.

B.

Submit a change request form.

C.

Determine the risk level of this change.

D.

Request an unused IP address.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 121

A technician is concerned about a large increase in the number of whaling attacks happening in the industry. The technician wants to limit the company's risk to avoid any issues. Which of the following items should the technician implement?

Options:

A.

Screened subnet

B.

Firewall

C.

Anti-phishing training

D.

Antivirus

Discussion
Question 122

A large university wants to equip all classrooms with high-definition IP videoconferencing equipment. Which of the following would most likely be impacted in this situation?

Options:

A.

SAN

B.

LAN

C.

GPU

D.

PAN

Discussion
Question 123

A small-office customer needs three PCs to be configured in a network with no server. Which of the following network types is the customer's BEST choice for this environment?

Options:

A.

Workgroup network

B.

Public network

C.

Wide area network

D.

Domain network

Discussion
Page: 30 / 46
Title