Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by kacper

Page: 42 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: kacper
Question 168

Which of the following Linux commands would be used to install an application?

Options:

A.

yum

B.

grep

C.

Is

D.

sudo

Discussion
Question 169

Which of the following provide the BEST way to secure physical access to a data cento server room? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Biometric lock

B.

Badge reader

C.

USB token

D.

Video surveillance

E.

Locking rack

F.

Access control vestibule

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 170

A user reports that a PC seems to be running more slowly than usual. A technician checks system resources, but disk, CPU, and memory usage seem to be fine. The technician sees that GPU temperature is extremely high. Which of the following types of malware is MOST likely to blame?

Options:

A.

Spyware

B.

Cryptominer

C.

Ransormvare

D.

Boot sector virus

Discussion
Question 171

The network was breached over the weekend System logs indicate that a single user's account was successfully breached after 500 attempts with a dictionary attack. Which of the following would BEST mitigate this threat?

Options:

A.

Encryption at rest

B.

Account lockout

C.

Automatic screen lock

D.

Antivirus

Discussion
Page: 42 / 46
Title