Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by jameson

Page: 8 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: jameson
Question 32

A neighbor successfully connected to a user's Wi-Fi network. Which of the following should the user do after changing the network configuration to prevent the neighbor from being able to connect again?

Options:

A.

Disable the SSID broadcast.

B.

Disable encryption settings.

C.

Disable DHCP reservations.

D.

Disable logging.

Discussion
Question 33

An office is experiencing constant connection attempts to the corporate Wi-Fi. Which of the following should be disabled to mitigate connection attempts?

Options:

A.

SSID

B.

DHCP

C.

Firewall

D.

SSD

Discussion
Question 34

Maintaining the chain of custody is an important part of the incident response process. Which of the following reasons explains why this is important?

Options:

A.

To maintain an information security policy

B.

To properly identify the issue

C.

To control evidence and maintain integrity

D.

To gather as much information as possible

Discussion
Question 35

A technician is modifying the default home page of all the workstations in a company. Which of the following will help to implement this change?

Options:

A.

Group Policy

B.

Browser extension

C.

System Configuration

D.

Task Scheduler

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 8 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99