Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by kaden

Page: 26 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: kaden
Question 104

A malicious file was executed automatically when a flash drive was plugged in. Which of the following features would prevent this type of incident?

Options:

A.

Disabling UAC

B.

Restricting local administrators

C.

Enabling UPnP

D.

Turning off AutoPlay

Discussion
Question 105

A customer calls the help desk asking for instructions on how to modify desktop wallpaper. Which of the following Windows 10 settings should the technician recommend?

Options:

A.

Personalization

B.

Apps

C.

Updates

D.

Display

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 106

Which of The following refers to the steps to be taken if an Issue occurs during a change Implementation?

Options:

A.

Testing

B.

Rollback

C.

Risk

D.

Acceptance

Discussion
Question 107

A user connected a smartphone to a coffee shop's public Wi-Fi and noticed the smartphone started sending unusual SMS messages and registering strange network activity A technician thinks a virus or other malware has infected the device. Which of the following should the technician suggest the user do to best address these security and privacy concerns? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Disable Wi-Fi autoconnect.

B.

Stay offline when in public places.

C.

Uninstall all recently installed applications.

D.

Schedule an antivirus scan.

E.

Reboot the device

F.

Update the OS

Discussion
Page: 26 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102