Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by kira

Page: 4 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: kira
Question 16

Which of the following is a system that is installed directly on a server's hardware and abstracts the hardware from any guest machines?

Options:

A.

Storage array

B.

Type 1 hypervisor

C.

Virtual machine

D.

Guest QS

Discussion
Question 17

A technician wants to install a WAP in the center of a room that provides service in a radius surrounding a radio. Which of the following antenna types should the AP utilize?

Options:

A.

Omni

B.

Directional

C.

Yagi

D.

Parabolic

Discussion
Question 18

A technician is deploying a low-density wireless network and is contending with multiple types of building materials. Which of the following wireless frequencies would allow for the LEAST signal attenuation?

Options:

A.

2.4GHz

B.

5GHz

C.

850MHz

D.

900MHZ

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 19

A network technician is investigating an issue with a desktop that is not connecting to the network. The desktop was connecting successfully the previous day, and no changes were made to the environment. The technician locates the switchport where the device is connected and observes the LED status light on the switchport is not lit even though the desktop is turned on Other devices that arc plugged into the switch are connecting to the network successfully Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of the desktop not connecting?

Options:

A.

Transceiver mismatch

B.

VLAN mismatch

C.

Port security

D.

Damaged cable

E.

Duplex mismatch

Discussion