Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by dhruv

Page: 3 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: dhruv
Question 12

A Chief Information Officer (CIO) wants to improve the availability of a company's SQL database Which of the following technologies should be utilized to achieve maximum availability?

Options:

A.

Clustering

B.

Port aggregation

C.

NIC teaming

D.

Snapshots

Discussion
Question 13

A technician is implementing a new wireless network to serve guests at a local office. The network needs to provide Internet access but disallow associated stations from communicating with each other. Which of the following would BEST accomplish this requirement?

Options:

A.

Wireless client isolation

B.

Port security

C.

Device geofencing

D.

DHCP snooping

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following protocol types describes secure communication on port 443?

Options:

A.

ICMP

B.

UDP

C.

TCP

D.

IP

Discussion
Question 15

A lab environment hosts Internet-facing web servers and other experimental machines, which technicians use for various tasks A technician installs software on one of the web servers to allow communication to the company's file server, but it is unable to connect to it Other machines in the building are able to retrieve files from the file server. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason the web server cannot retrieve the files, and what should be done to resolve the problem?

Options:

A.

The lab environment's IDS is blocking the network traffic 1 he technician can whitelist the new application in the IDS

B.

The lab environment is located in the DM2, and traffic to the LAN zone is denied by default. The technician can move the computer to another zone or request an exception from the administrator.

C.

The lab environment has lost connectivity to the company router, and the switch needs to be rebooted. The technician can get the key to the wiring closet and manually restart the switch

D.

The lab environment is currently set up with hubs instead of switches, and the requests are getting bounced back The technician can submit a request for upgraded equipment to management.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 3 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99