Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated N10-008 Exam Questions and Answers by kenza

Page: 11 / 42

CompTIA N10-008 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-008 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 849 Q&A's Shared By: kenza
Question 44

A network technician is observing the behavior of an unmanaged switch when a new device is added to the network and transmits data. Which of the following BEST describes how the switch processes this information?

Options:

A.

The data is flooded out of every port. including the one on which it came in.

B.

The data is flooded out of every port but only in the VLAN where it is located.

C.

The data is flooded out of every port, except the one on which it came in

D.

The data is flooded out of every port, excluding the VLAN where it is located

Discussion
Question 45

A technician is troubleshooting a workstation's network connectivity and wants to confirm which switchport corresponds to the wall jack the PC is using Which of the following concepts would BEST help the technician?

Options:

A.

Consistent labeling

B.

Change management

C.

Standard work instructions

D.

Inventory management

E.

Network baseline

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following is used to provide networking capability for VMs at Layer 2 of the OSI model?

Options:

A.

VPN

B.

VRRP

C.

vSwitch

D.

VIP

Discussion
Question 47

A network technician has multimode fiber optic cable available in an existing IDF. Which of the following Ethernet standards should the technician use to connect the network switch to the existing fiber?

Options:

A.

10GBaseT

B.

1000BaseT

C.

1000BaseSX

D.

1000BaseLX

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 11 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

N10-008
PDF

$35  $99.99

N10-008 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

N10-008 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99